20080127

to start with

Well, this blog is all about VIT, Vellore. A college which hardly needs an introduction now. I have started it here just because there are so many people out there who ask me about the college. It’s about how good is the college and how bad, simultaneously. It’s about why you should be here, or why you should not. It’s about what you like about it, and what you don’t. At the end, it’s all about what you want to know about VIT. Sorry, VIT University now.

So any doubts you have, just ask me. I will try to give you the best I can.

All the Best!

PS: To ask anything, use 'Post a Comment' as I have not made my email id available.

3 comments:

Devansh said...

Do the hostel rooms have attached bathrooms?

Are the bathrooms clean?

Arun said...

Hey...!
Could you please temme wen is VITEEE held.....!!!..?

Unknown said...

Can i get management seat for mssoftware engineering...